View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Master

Consideration 145 …

YOU … are the focal point …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

I want to develop a vital point a bit more … with the hopes of it clarifying a few divergent ponderings and bringing them into somewhat of a more clear focus.

Of prime importance … let it be known and accepted that the Core Creator God is the hub … the focal point … the center … of Existence Itself and of the Life Force which allows for the existence of subsequent continuance. There are many “gods” that the traditional teachings promote that supposedly hold the same position … but these “gods” are the “gods” of the Universal Mind / Lower Psychic Worlds only. They certainly still play a vital role in it all.

Once the Core Creator God has put into “action” the development of IT’s own essence in Divine Spirit … the next necessity is to specialize this Divine Spiritual force. *Divine Spirit Self has no controlling “brain” or consciousness* … and so … we … as Soul … are the focal point for the distribution of this Life Essence. In this way … man was created in the image of God.

We are the nucleus of our own perception of Life … as Existence … and we carry that out into Existence IT-self. We are the broker … the distributor … the dispenser … the director … the specializer … the transmutation … the modifier … the molding … the narrowing … the localizing … the restricting … the telescoping … Soul is and was made to do this very function. There is no other way for the “forming” of Divine Spirit into anything … and this becomes even more vital as each drops into the Lower Psychic Worlds where mind adds its own layer / understanding / spin on what we “see” around us and how that forms our own interaction and understanding within life … ours … and the whole within which we all live.

Where you focus … defines “everything” … for you as the individual. Mind is the tool of analysis and comparison … where you focus is what you will attract to yourself. There is no effect without a cause. Things don’t “just happen.” Neither are things “just thought.” Back to the water-hose scenario … where your focus draws similar thoughts that are always around us … until one works into the Etheric Plane where it is all symbols … and yes … words and images prevail here and form the basis of subsequent thought but more on a singular basis and not as part of a word-string.

Some online authority mystically claims “you are not the thinker of the thought”… and he would be right. No one may have set out to *think* the thought … but if you are standing in the thought stream … then those thoughts will come and continue. That is why you have to rise above common thought … or traditional thought … or habitual thought … or patterned thought … etc.

Like choosing to go stand in front of a fan and then objecting to air blowing on you. Your choice to go stand there … sets you up. You do not have to purposively think the thought … but if you’re standing in that group thought stream … that thought *will* drift through. People refuse to acknowledge the overall thought streams that are around us all the time … drawn to us by habit and pattern. Like attracts like … most are as individualized as a fingerprint.

How many times have you *ever* stood / sat down and said / thought to yourself … “Okay … in a few seconds I’m gonna think this specific thought about this specific topic … “ … and then proceeded to do so.

When the various traditional authorities / mentors / advisors claim the “you are not the actual thinker of the thought … they are right … for the most part … but that’s like saying … when you tune in a radio station on your receiver … the radio does not contain the station itself but merely “tunes in” and relays it to you.

As you expand your state of consciousness via inner or outer work … you step into a new “layer” of the prevailing thought streams pertaining to the various topics of thought … all gathered together by like attracts like … fine-tuned down to the most minute detail. You draw them to you via your focus and attitude … which would include your emotional response … subtle or otherwise … to the various thought fields. The ethers are filled with this data … for lack of a better word. In many ways the human experience is nothing more than being a “receiver” of these thought streams … nurtured by previous lifetimes of focus on similarities … carried on in this lifetime.

But of course … mind being what it is and how it was designed to analyze and compare … mind will rouse all kinds of spin-offs … me or not me … if I see it or hear it then I’m separate from it and this means I’m either lost or found ( depending on the idealistic mental goal you have going at the moment ) … as mind proceeds to dance off into an endless spin on anything it wishes to consider.

So if you turn off awareness and drift in the zombie state where you are one with all and there is no separation … you experience Oneness / Wholeness / no separation / Unity. In other words … stop the mind … and become nothing and everything … at the same time. That … is often the traditional premise.

So … if Soul is and was created to be the solitary, independent focal point and distributor for Spirit … at whatever level … and decides to just turn it all off … and without a doubt this is a phase which we all involve ourselves in eventually … but do you really think Soul was designed to just eventually turn it all off and … stare thoughtlessly into the abyss?

How about this?

Once mind is set aside … not as a blank … but as a tool that claws for attention and definition … and those moments when mind does quiet down and … one still perceives … is aware … are you not just beginning to discern … mind verses Soul? You are at a crossroads … to begin to uncover and determine … just what does Soul Itself have to do with all of this and how does It do that?

Mind screams … “No … no … come back to me.”

Soul says … “Now there’s gotta be a way … it’s not a way I’ve used before … and just maybe I need to let myself as Soul explore a bit more before I just drift about as a blank state of awareness.”

Welcome to the new arena. Welcome to the new ball park. There *is* no “automatic soaring.” The Prime Directive of LIFE … if you will … is that *everything* is learned … and earned. Nothing … is given as a freebie. You will “soar” … if you know how … and where.

And with everyone around you continuing to use the traditional teachings to understand … just consider … what are the lessons now … what is being popularly promoted now … and is there anyone around who can help me figure this out? Versions of these traditions have been around forever.

Yes … there is.

But first you must be intensely honest with yourself … acknowledge that mind has been the master for so very long … but now your deep, deep hunger for actual long-lasting, foundational truth gnaws at you … and now that you heavily pondered that there really is “two sides” to me … or mind verses Soul Itself … you wonder … just what *is* this thing called … Soul ?

Welcome to the updated adventure.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -