View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 11:07 PM
Master

Considerations Eleven …

Personal Confessions 1B …

I do not know how long ago I came upon the principle or precept that Soul Itself is *the* most powerful … *the* most capable entity in all of Creation / Existence … the Core Creator God (CCG) never having been created … and the various angels and lower world gods and such are still … Soul … working at or from the level they have attained.

I mean … if Soul is *the* most capable (etc) then what the heck am I going through all of this for?

In the end … it all falls into place. You learn what not to be … by first being that which is limited … and if Soul is *that* powerful … and It is … then the education must be absolutely complete and thorough.

You would not give a six-year-old a box of dynamite and a match to play with … and you would not give an entity who could create a world … the ability to do so until It realizes the full consequences.

It doesn’t make any difference at all what I wanted to hear. LIFE was going to direct my life and press me up so far against the wall to make me drop the limitations that I had little choice … or suffer even more than I was at the moment. In the end … it wasn’t the habitual pattern that was so difficult to change but the mental and emotional resistances to it that made it a struggle.

This … is key.

And it’s an astounding realization.

I also found out that it’s not a matter of reaching a Heaven with streets of gold and extra-comfy clouds to kick back on … for eternity. I have said it before and I will say it again … there are responsibilities to yourself and to LIFE in all of this … *if* you wish to stay in the worlds beyond.

You can always drop back to the psychic worlds and continue.

You find out … that Truth is not for the masses. Truth is for those that are willing to dig in and discover it … and make it work in their own personal lives. As you move on … there are plenty of those coming up behind you to take your place as you attend to more lofty endeavors.

Another thing that is a true change in perspective … you do not have to know in order to act … but you do have to act in order to know.

How many people want the answer … and then they’ll make whatever changes are necessary. *Prove* it to me first … and *then* I’ll consider it.

You have to take the risk … put in the effort … plug it in … ( yes … quietly … if you’re smart ) … and see how it fits … see how it works … see why it might be a vital part of the puzzle. You have to act … to carry the risk forward and explore the unknown … slowly … baby-steps … before you will know.

But mind will happily and often violently tell you … NO … don’t go there … don’t try that … don’t be stupid. And for most … for the most part … they will listen to mind. That does NOT make them wrong. Most will listen … when mind whispers … “No … *this* is the way … stay with the familiar.”

LIFE *will* eventually drag you kicking and screaming towards the final discoveries for which this entire schoolroom was designed. It is *our* resistance … that makes it difficult … and it is *our* unwillingness to listen to those that have been there before … that keeps it all a mystery. Discernment … saves a lot of time, effort, and grief.

Put these together with … we will walk *our* Path in *our* way and in *our* own time … which we certainly have the right to do … but it often makes for unnecessary struggles.

Yet for the most part … we often choose the latter.

Lots of people want the easy version of Truth … the capsule version … the e-book version. Do you really believe that *that* is the way LIFE would wish to reveal IT’s secrets?

There’s work involved … and effort … and lots of it … either now … or later.

And when someone discovers greater Truth … it is not theirs. They do not possess it. They cannot claim that it is mine … I own it. They have simply discovered and realized a level of Truth that was previously unknown to them … but was “there” all the time. They just couldn’t see it. And you also discover the validity of not giving these Truths to others unless and until they have the eye to see and the ears to hear. They will happily tell you why they do not wish to see … by whatever disguise they are using at the time.

And so … you move on … individually … and here is one of the great revelations that you discover …

Your interaction and relationship is with LIFE now … and not people. You delight in your interactions and relationships with people for what they are … and I will say this … there are few things that are more fulfilling than a truly loving, deeply involving and giving relationship with the opposite sex. When a man and a woman are deeply, deeply in love and smoothly work at it to keep it fresh and alive … there are few greater experiences to be had … certainly in the lower psychic worlds.

But ultimately you begin to interact with LIFE … and LIFE becomes your constant companion … and that works and fulfills just fine. You are not a fanatic … you are not a rebel … you are not a critic … you are not superior …

You are simply a working part of LIFE and you understand this precept … and are willing to serve. And then …

On we go.

More later.