View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Carlos Castenada

I'm reading these books now I'm on the eagles gift, each book in these series gets better then the last. Speaking from my own experience the parts about the tonal and the nagual are completely true ive experienced quite a few times the world of the nagual, everything is different in that world but the same as well. meaning the people you know friends family co workers will look exactly the same and sound the same but there knowledge and personalities can be completely different as if someother version of that person is who your experiencing, they'll know and say and do things that you've never seen them do, the longest ive lived in that world was about the 3 months, but the spiritual police seem to come get me everytime and bring me to the mental hospital, where I get drugged against will, and I'm back in the tonal. IN THE NAGUAL
you can experience what appears to be teleportation, but actually you instaneously travel in positive no time, (time workshops by abrielle jones is a must read for time control) using the nagual I walk to work, its a 20 min walk I leave house at 1 45 pm I get to work at 146, I walked the whole way in positive no time, lets you create more time inside of time to get you on time. these books have helped lots with my questions, and really cool info like the second and 3rd attention having a double just great