Thread: Treeadoor
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Man This Siddhi is called Manajava Go whatever thought goes, in Bible one can understand by the story that one disciple is teleported to preach and that Jesus had teleported the boat with the disciples, no sure about this of Jesus, and Buddha teleported He and his disciples to the other side of the river.
I have found the stories of Saint Joseph Cupertino and many Saint's who levitated like Saint Teresa, in the scriptures is said that if one want's to master psych power must master the Jhannas meditative trances, I have found an article comparing the descriptions of the ecstasies of Saint Teresa and the Jhannas many similarities and in The Aquarian Gospel is said Jesus had a light aura around him and he says that one must enter the silence and he goes to explain somenthing about meditation,
and God's will, so my seeking is bringing me much evidence that teleportation can be real and then I have found you, have also found a Siddha Swami who said that have witnessed a man teleport many meter's, so I wish to learn teleportation and here in Brazil have a case of a boy who have levitated in a Preaching the Glory of God.
There's this book on google books that goes on saint's miracles through history, I sincerely wish to learn somenthing so wondrous as to levitate and teleport. Please guide me.