Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2020, 12:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Made me smile this message my friend - so many battles you get involved in, and you're still here to share knowledge well done you...

TV's films got nothing compared to you. Seems like in this event 'higher knowledge' said just leave him to it a bit see how he deals with it lol... well done - keep those energy vibrations high, keep working on them - lovely gorgeous beautiful light - is a good one to recite in your mind.

If ever I get into battles in the Astral and higher knowledge says leave it to him, i'll be saying ThatMan bring us a sword quick lol...

Keep pushing with the good work there, lose any fear, be strong...

I've been thinking exactly at the same thing and @Aknaton said the same thing, it helps me grow and face the darkness, I thought that I am going to die, I was afraid to go to sleep, thinking that they are going to torment me again but I survived so to say.

Thanks, I am sharing every single thing with you guys, the more I spread my experiences, the more people feel the call to wake up, you know, when you see what I experience and the things I see, you start to ask yourself about the true nature of things and this is very very good, questioning reality is the good, ignorance is not good at all because it keeps you blind...

Well, I love helping people and it's killing me that I can't do more.. I keep trying and trying to heal a paralyzed girl but I don't think it's working, I see her image in my mind and I focus my energy towards this person, I see her rising from her bed and in a state of shock that she can move.

I've been trying to remember while I AP that I have to find ways to heal people, but this thought never comes in my mind while I am there, but it will happen because I am very very stubborn.

This is the only way, we have to be courageous, just like Christ said, do not be afraid!