Thread: Pets Returning
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 04:12 AM
Ascender

I've had to say goodbye to many cats over the past 40 years, as I've always had more than one cat at a time. I've had one cat that stayed with me for 2 weeks before finally crossing over. He would wake me with the soft tap of his paw on my hand every night. I would lift up the covers and I could feel the mattress move when he jumped up and settled down next to me. I couldn't feel him or see him. Another cat nudged my shoe a few times after he crossed over. And scared the bejesus out of one of our other cats by appearing to him on the dining room table and behind the sofa. He was startled and scared enough that he ran out from behind the sofa and scrambled out of the dining room. My Patches, whom I recently had to put down, showed up the following day as a beautiful iridescent orb near my cheek when I was crying and missing her. Those are the only cats that were able to make their presence known to me. I have dreamt about Bounder a few times and even had a lucid dream about him when I asked when he was coming back to me, and he said "my garage number is 43." I asked him what does that mean and I woke up.