View Single Post
Old 25-04-2020, 05:00 PM
Master
Hi, Hawaiian Dreams - I live near Manchester UK - a month ago i'd have had a joke with you that we get similar weather to you - a joke because we had a century of rain here in the last 8 years... but do you know the last month as the air has cleared with less pollution a month of sun, might have to buy some shorts soon, part ex the brolly - coincidence better weather as the earth settles, I don't know, some rain is promised so we'll see.

I must say it would be good if people put on profiles which country they are from, if not a city, it would be nice!! - Its not as though anyone's going knock on asking for a cup of sugar, or worst still can you lend me some money please, bet I could find them lol - lend us a few quid, pay you back tomorrow... Ive heard some live in a far away galaxy and AP in to use someone's computer on earth to message when people are asleep and AP back out again - ive think its pretty fast this AP thing going at least 100mph or more Ive heard, back to the far away galaxy faster than a squirrel being chased by a whippet.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...