View Single Post
Old 25-08-2014, 05:16 PM
howl hej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artyop
seeing aura was easy for me maybe I am natural at it. I don't know why it was easy for me. First time I tried them it only took me 3 min to see it on first tries. Since I got into then I'm started to see aura 24/7 it was soo intense and overwhelming. I couldn't control it I had to stop looking at things cause everything I look at I was channeling energy, or something for everything I look at. I had to stay in a bright environment I had every light on with as brightest as I can it really help me not to see aura so much the darker it is the more aura I can see.

If you want to see aura all you gotta do is look for them they are right on the edge and look at like one cm from it or closer, and just look for the aura then it will start to appear. You won't just see aura on the edge you will see aura on full body everything will look like colored crayon your vision change it looks like your in a 2d world in a crayon world lol. Also it increase phycic so you will experience or see other things that aren't just aura. I call it wisdom, and not all of them are entity, but you can still see entity. When I see aura I see wisdom it's wisdom telling you that your about to see something it just Wisdom way of talking to us since they are very loud, and hard to miss. Sometime it will tell you twice, and maybe more if they think they need to let you know something. Wisdom can be physical, Spark, Orb, or anything they want to be, but they are very careful about not to startle you. When I saw an aura on the mountain I saw something that look like a bird, but I believe it is not a bird it was about maybe 1 foot long, and it looks physical and it flew by me like maybe 40 foot from me so I couldn't get a closer look, and they fly really fast too fast for me to see what they look like. I think they fly maybe 30 to 50 mph and maybe faster. There speed are almost always the same I have never seen one that float, or stop, or do anything like that. My first time I ever really truly notice wisdom when I was sitting down I was minding my own business then I saw a black streak in front of my face. I was like what is that? Then I said well it just a fly. Then it did it again exact same spot and it did exact same thing as the first one a black small orb or something streaking by. This is how I first found out about it because it was trying to get my attention but I never had knowledge about them, and I have seen it a million times, but I never thought it was anything. I thought it was just my eye playing trick on me. Since I learn about them it change my life.

Maybe all these thing the wisdom thing it may not be wisdom it might be a third eye, but I don't know what it is yet , and I still haven't found out there true meaning, and I am still on a quest to find out what they are.

👌 thank you. I get notifications and only recently have I been trying to dive further into whats trying to be heard but mostly I get lost in the colors. Ha. In need of practicing staying grounded