View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Master

I am so confused

The more I study the biblical scriptures, in special the old testament, the more I feel confused and not able to understand.. I am only able to see man trying to write his own understanding about God.

Deuteronomy 27:22 Cursed is the one who lies with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother.’ “And all the people shall say, ‘Amen!

Genesis 17:15-16 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be. And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

Genesis 20:12 And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

Ezekiel 18:20 "..The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son.."

Exodus 20:5 "..for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;.."

Does this makes any sense? There are too many things like this... Sometimes I don't know in what to believe anymore... I am just a simple man.