View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Master

Dark force working in people

Last night I had a very unusual experience, I found myself awake, it was daylight, but everything was dark and cold, I was outside my home, on the street. There I saw many people that I know and I saw a girl, this girl was very close to me when we were children but at that time I was living with my aunt and I had to leave, leaving back our friendship. I've been thinking about her and she appeared in my dream.

From nowhere, I saw tornados everywhere and dark spots in the sky, there were 4 dark spots, each dark spot was something really bad, some kind of disaster. I thought that they were coming towards me but these dark spots moved to another direction. The wind was blowing very powerfully.

Suddenly, I hear a voice talking, I knew that this was the voice of something "dark" so to say, this voice said: I offer people what they want and they do my work.; then I was shown how humanity is bowing down to this "dark" force without even knowing. Then this voice spoke again, now it showed me a side by side comparison with God ( God and the people of God appeared as being made of white light ) and how this "dark" force is winning, it said: People will never change and I will win at the end.; I was shown the very end of human existence and how this evil force will win - I was shown how we are going to destroy ourselves because of our human selfishness.

This felt very real, I felt the wind, the cold, the selfishness of humanity, I felt this dark force working in people when they are fighting and how we give in to this dark force without even knowing. Any act that's not coming from a place of love is from this dark force.