View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Quite amazing! Tell us more

Thanks.

This is a vast and complicated subject, what specifically would you like to know about?

Just to further clarify my position, I am pretty much well past the phase known as Kundalini awakening, with all its challenges. This was a process of transformation that started in December 2012, when the Goddess visited me for the first time and my serpent broke through to the Sahasrara, and was completed by the end of 2018. My Kundalini pretty much operates in the background, though I am constantly aware of the process known as Urdhvareta, whereby my sexual energies and even my seminal fluid are subsumed and transformed into a higher, more potent form of prana. There is a constant stream of this energy from my reproductive organs into the brain, via the spinal column.

I rarely need to meditate any more, I mostly do it to remove any energetic blocks that may form during the stresses of daily life and to put myself into a state of mind where I can communicate with the divine, perform healing on others or remove unwanted entities from their environment. I also act as an intermediary between the gods and those that might need their help. I am expected to perform such services in their name, if I neglect my duties, they will ignore me and refuse to connect to me for a while.