View Single Post
Old 26-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

For any relationship to work and to be pure in the creation its meant to hold with a Twin Flame the path has to be clear. Each Twin has to be FREE from any bonds that ties them to another or to themself. You have to be whole and complete in whom you are first for this relationship to be granted by the Universe.

I so feel that these relationships are out side our control that they are pre planned to play out if the timing in this lifetime is right for it. Too many times we want what we "know" all too well we can not have. Someone that belongs or chooses to be with someone else.

When your not happy in your own relationship moving to another one might not change a thing. Relationships take time to be created even with a Twin Flame its not that instant connection it has to build.

I know this all too well with mine. We were friends for years we knew there was a past life connection but we never ever imagined or wanted to be together on any romantic levels. We were both in relationships but not good one's but too we knew what commitment meant and that you do not just wonder off. I too had 3 children to be in care of. A world separated us, an ocean apart and a world apart in how immigration would work. You have to prove "relationship".

Well we met here in 2007 and we married in 2015. We both cleared our relationships and with the blessings of my kids we became a family. Trust me that process was not a fun one. Immigration lawyer and a ton of money spent in trips. Then the wait to see if it was all first believed and second accepted. Its a process and its not for the faint of heart.

For me we were told by a very gifted psychic that the Universe had this planned out for us to find that path to each other. That we were along for the ride of a lifetime to let it all play out.

So we might want something but its not in the Universe plans for us to have it. We are here on a journey of lifetimes not just the one we are in now.

Lynn