View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 01:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
My lovely mother passed away 7/12/14 and once again I go over the days leading up to her passing.
Remembering each day, each evening, each night, minute by minute. I was fortunate to have been with her during her final days
Despite knowing she's around me, as with us all, who have lost a loved one, it doesn't take away the missing, but it shows us just how much love is there.
My profile photo is a photo I took one evening about 2 weeks after my mother passed. I had asked the day before if she could send me a sign.
I was always taking photos of my 2 dogs and I took one that evening.
She loved them both. I was sitting on her sofa at her house when I took it.
I saw nothing when I took it, but when I checked the photo, what a surprise I had! I knew she was fine ^j^

My Mom passed 02/03/19 @ 1125 am. A few weeks before her diagnosis I had a few dreams. We surrounded her in her hospital room. I leaned over to Dad and told him to let her go. A few weeks later she was diagnosed with colon cancer ( her 2 strokes and MS did not help matters)

The night before she passed I was asleep in bed with her when I dreamed of a white door closing on me. I woke up in a frenzy and found my Dad putting a white hospital blanket on me.

I talk with my Mom every morning. I can still see her smile and hear her voice.

Last edited by Bill1673 : 22-01-2021 at 02:42 PM.