View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 09:22 AM
Master

The entire post I wrote underneath is my opinion, and my opinion only. This is your journey, so see if it fits for you. If it doesn’t that’s OK. Don’t let others rule your life.

I experience music all the time in the form of a sign. To me it was important to keep calm. I had a song telling me exactly that I was acting like an overpowered kid. I have fixed that. I on a regular basis get the songs with “RUN” in them, which means something like things are going downhill take proper action (the action can be something people around me dislike, but it’s usually the right thing). I also get signs in music about people around me. Like when I have had a fight, it tells me “it’s up to you two to sort out forgiveness”. Or when someone is gonna betray me, the algorithms already know..

I see music as raw and unfiltered. If you want to interpret it, you need to be taking it more lighthearted. Even though it might represent the exact feeling or situation you’re in, the honesty of it might be confusing for proper action. A lot of songs are rather violent. However is that the right way?.. no.. I guess. But then there is a way of looking that is understanding which part of you clicks with the song. And having compassion for yourself and others. And knowing it’s your life and you can decide your next move. The music is only a reflection.

Kind regards,

CW