View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 06:44 AM
Master
I designed the 1/2 hour squat routine (for 3 people) and ran it through twice at the gym today, tweaking the routine to make it more efficient. I'll work some more on it tomorrow, and learn the whole routine off by heart.

I'll take it to class next week (I'm at personal trainer school) and run the drill on 3 of my classmates - and see what critique they offer. After I graduate (in June) i hope to present this 'Keep your back tight' class as a personal trainer to paying clients. In addition I will will design a series of 1/2 hour sessions to cover every aspect of the squat. The whole course will be called 'Have a Sexy Squat'.

I need to buy some squat racks like they use in olympic training, so I'm mobile and can run the course at whatever gym wants to run it. Limited to 3 clients might create a huge demand, and if so, I just put the price up a bit. The gyms will charge me for the space, and I need maybe 50 bucks for the 1/2 hour, so say the client gives me 15 bucks + 1/3 each of whatever the gym wants. I could run 4 classes in succession and get like 180 quid in say 2 hours... allowing for set up time and dawdlers.

If it is popular, and I think it will be, it is good way of promoting myself as a PT, and of all the people who come to classes, some will hire me for personal coaching as well.

I'll donate my hat to St Vincent De Pauls when I make first mill'...

...and have great kamma for all the sexy squats.

I even have a song for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZueDC0HqP28