View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Suspended
Master
Has anyone had this dream yet?
It starts out in pure bliss with no care in the world and in a blink of an eye a loved one is seen preaching doom to many people in which case they are all laughing at him/her. It's hard to tell everything that was said but the words of Moses one could clearly hear over the laughter and it was something about "a blessing and a curse". To most of the ones that have had this dream it was their daughter or their son preaching. I won't get into too much detail but some of the people that have had this dream and some that will have this dream, because of their parading around as if they are of the righteous bunch but really are of the abomination that causes desolation didn't want to hear of it and they awoke from their slumber. One day while they seemingly forgot about this dream that very daughter/son comes to them and asks "what does Moses mean when he says something about a Blessing and a Curse?".
Some might say that if you follow the commandments of God that were given to Moses(and others) then you and everything you touch will be Blessed but if you knowingly break the commandments of God given to Moses and teach others also you will have to endure the Curse.
As the so called scriptures say even a lie is an abomination just like the name Tammuz on the so called Jewish calendar which doesn't line up with the so called scriptures. I'm starting to see that when I point out what an abomination is my post either gets edited or taken down. Maybe they are racist against the word abomination. Lol