View Single Post
Old 23-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Knower
I truly believe that we all get the chance to reflect on our life after we make our last exit in a lifetime...and during that reflection any unresolved issues will be dealt with accordingly...probably in some sort of councilling then group therapy.
We are all put here to learn lifes lessons, and unforunately some arent brought about very nicely...my mum had the kind of upbringing in question and she suffered nearly everything imaginable and so much loss...yet she wasnt bitter because she accepted that this lifetime was her time to learn hardship and forgiveness...she found it much easier to accept her fate but did struggle to truly forgive, after all she wasnt a saint, but after her first stroke...A part of her died, and she seemed to loose all grudges and seemed much more compassionate towards everyone, though she was always a good woman, I noticed the change. I really believe my mum did most of her after death councilling while still on earth...so maybe she lingered for those last years to give me a sneak preview of the transformation of character when we give up the ghost. Im confident she was at peace with her father when she passed. Im sure what I witnessed is the effect of passing on a soul before it had passed and I feel blessed to have been given that knowledge as she had to suffer for 7 years of life after life before she was allowed to rest in peace...it happened for a reason, maybe just for me to witness and pass on oeace to others❤