View Single Post
Old 14-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
... What I am talking about is the idea that we are supposed to be doing something with life. Are we really supposed to be doing something with life or is that something we just make up?
... Any additional thoughts would be appreciated.

I interpret your situation, of wondering about the purpose of (your) life, as a message from your inner-guidance that you aren't yet doing with your life what you came here for.

So, if I were in your situation, I would start looking to find out that purpose.

I believe that you can think about it, can ask around, go to dogmas and gurus, but ultimately the best answer for you can be found only by turning inwards, and accessing your own inner source of knowledge and guidance, the one that messaged you that you don't know yet the purpose of (your) life.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.