View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 08:30 AM
Master
These social influences - like the mad-woman and her fat loss drug, who does not draw attention to lifestyle factors because she is part of normalising the false narratives that construct the structures which drive increasing obesity trends across society - are the tide one has swim against to actually be healthy. That's alarming to say because these are doctors we are talking about.

If we allow our children to be born and just live normally in this society according to these narratives, the statistics show that 1/3 of them at least will be little porkers on the way to being obese adults. More than 10% will be mentally ill before they are 10 years old, and more than 40% will be psychiatrically diagnosed as adults.

Then people like me, who know how reality works, have to counter false narratives and hope people won't be misguided by quackery, and it's actually a very simple thing. Eat fresh whole foods, do strenuous physical things and understand that life is inherently unexpected and will have good times while other times will be the pits.

Why is that hard? Because it's abnormal in society. If you are lucky enough to have a manual-labour job of some kind, then OK, but almost everyone is inside doing light work or just sitting at a desk, so then we have to actually make time and put in the effort to exercise. It becomes another goddam chore that has to be done. I don't want to exercise after a days work. I'm already tired and a little stressed out, so I just want to chill and Netflix like everyone else.

All these things are normal, but they driving us toward the car, the chair and the couch, so to turn all this around is an overwhelming task. It's not just 'an individual choice', because people just do what's normal. It's an entire life-span that has individual, familial, social, community, societal, political and ideological dimensions, and to turn the trend around we have to transform what is generally thought to be a normal way to live. Then, if what is normal today becomes weird tomorrow, that trend toward more and more obesity in younger and younger people will be reversed.

Then we will see obesity rates decline and fitness rates increase.

Hencewhy, a doctor who says they have a medicine for 'Obesity Disease', and markets it toward children, is lying on behalf of something systemically ingrained into the education environment itself. It's a trap that contains itself. This, along with 'mental health' stuff, and now the identity nonsense, is enough. It's neglectful to leave children in such care, and we've gotta get them out before they are harmed.

Also, people, if you have a commute and your job is hard, and you have family obligations on top of that, so you can't be stuffed with activity because enough is enough already, totally. I couldn't be stuffed either. If I had all that I wouldn't be regular at the gym either, but we first have to stop thinking that's normal and look at how twisted it actually is. Then, being as creative as we are, it doesn't have to be a trap that leads you toward disability in old age. Normalcy has to be physical truth based, like, I am a human (male or female) and this body wants to do hard things. If that's not the normal way of having joy in the body, it's over.

Last edited by Gem : 25-01-2023 at 11:02 PM.