View Single Post
Old 22-12-2022, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
the very "moment", itself, is me, that which is, simply is. a process of revelation, a revelation of one's deeper nature. nothing can be done to attain it. I look closer and closer into my own nature and reveal more of the nature of Self.
It is already here. We tend to think something is in the future and I have to become 'a certain way', so we chase enlightenment being propelled by desire and start running away. We never stop to just notice, 'this is it'. I am as I as am.

I think looking closer and closer is the best way.

Stages are pertinent to the purification process (which the purpose of mindfulness), and my inkling is people who think they have gone passed it should re-rank themselves as novices and commence breath meditation... my sense is they will soon realise that their bodies are dull and dense and aches remain associated with old trauma attachments.

We touch the Gods for 'no reason', and for no reason the attention returns to the body and mind with its density, solidity, discomfort, and old traumas. But remain in the mode of looking closely. The only skill in the mundane is the same only skill in the ultimate. Conscious awareness with balance of equanimity. The stabler you are, the deeper you look, and more you can take.

Again, just thinking out loud... not truth statements.