View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 02:08 AM
Master
@ ThatMan ~ The manner of unfoldment seems to be unique in each case although we look for similarities as validation to quell lower mind or identity. As such, I can but offer some inputs on the dissolution part at different stages, as it occurred:

(1) At a basic level, when the kundalini rose through the central channel from root to crown, at that time, I, as mind-body consciousness was looking at the energy rise as a force or an object, separate from myself, though at play within the body. A subject-object relationship. Hardcore duality. Thus, when the stream flowed out from a tiny orifice in the fontanel, a question was posed: to pass through, I must agree to dissolve in the stream, if I so wished.

Now, I did agree and so passed through the opening into space, meaning at that level of experience, I let go of, to get to the next offering of grace. The choice to ‘die’ was done instantly, without hesitation, meaning there was neither fear, nor logic (analytical mind) present already. So, what we speak of free will existing at soul level but not ego (identity) level ~ being then, at that time so attuned, the choice was made.

(2) in a deep state of thought rested (or so I assume) meditation, moving as energy through a realm in space, an obstacle, a window, presented itself and I was ‘told’ that if I wished to pass through, I must be totally pure of heart. So, a communication, I as identity, hear the communication from an invisible elder. Duality within what many call oneness.

On passing through, I beheld Shiva in full splendour! He drew me toward Him and straight into His heart, to show me who the ‘dweller of His heart’ is. So I must agree to die, by dissolving in Shiva’s heart. I did but the question is ~ what triggered the acceptance? Again instantaneous without hesitation. Methinks, it is a guided process but ‘the letting go of, to get to’ must be voluntary, since God’s energy is love and love employs no force.

(3) in another meditation, as the already ever present bliss current intensified, the aspect of me experiencing the flame slowly imbibed and assimilated bliss that identity was burnt to ash in the flame and so the formless presence which I Am, vibrated as the bliss flame itself, as a one without a second, in space-time dissolved Absoluteness. Oneness.

These days, it’s about identity rested awareness viewing space with eyes open, which is about seeing the glimmering all pervading light and as such is a happening, a becoming, requiring no internal or external dialogue.

In my view, as long as we still ask ‘to whom does this experience come’, there is a subtle level of resistance owing to perhaps a fear of annihilation of our existence, should we plunge into the abyss. So what’s the solution? Let’s ask two lovers, who have eyes for each other only and so see not anything else.

Edit: You know about the Baphomet episode ~ again a choice, walking away is also a choice but in that case, identity was present. (for others reading this ~ https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...light=Baphomet )

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 03-11-2022 at 03:55 AM.