View Single Post
Old 24-04-2022, 06:35 AM
Experiencer
Binaural beats. Interesting. I haven't tried that. Thanks for the links iamthat.

Then again, I'm not sure I want to mess with it. My way of doing things centers around "letting things happen", and this falls into the category of "making things happen". Typically when I do that all I make is a big mess. Still, it's tempting.

@inavalan - "Conscious sleep" has certainly benefited me in lots of ways. Pretty much every way. It shows me what I need to know and leads me where I need to go. In a very real way it's my guide.

Since I typically just "wander" I rarely know what to call anything, but I suspect you're right about multiple states of consciousness having the same brain wave signature. In my experience, sleeping includes too many different "states of consciousness" for it to be otherwise. I also think they're wrong about not "dreaming" in deep sleep. I can't be sure of course - I've no way of measuring what "level" I'm sleeping at - but I think I've consciously experienced deep sleep on a number of occasions. Rather odd that. Still, there are places I can't "consciously" go. I go there, but not with full awareness. I'll eventually solve that I'm sure. Always have in the past. It just takes time.