View Single Post
Old 24-04-2021, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Each life journey is unique, with trials & tribulations, until we voluntarily choose to internalise our attention, in thought rested awareness or meditation. Ego or identity cannot exist, unless fuelled by thought. Then that that remains is our unified lower and higher minds, aligned with universal consciousness. All one, suffused with love of the pure, unconditional type.
*shortened*
I think a forum claimed channeling of Gotama has a low probability of veracity. It is also peculiar to say 'all paths are valid' when it really implies 'only paths get to the roots...'. I guess that's just an aside though when the main point is actually about appealing to Buddha as the authority. I'm a big Buddha fan, but like you say, 'knowing' is firsthand - not second hand news. It's still great to hear the explanations, though it could lead one truly, or be misleading, so totally yeah, it's really up to us alone.
Quote:
The key question in our present limited form, is this: what do we need to do, to shift, that we see God, face to face? Nothing less will suffice. All manifestations, experiences, powers even, leave us feeling incomplete and shortchanged.