View Single Post
Old 22-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Master
Resurrected Sri Yukteswar Describes Afterlife

According to Paramahansa Yogananda, his guru Sri Yukteswar appeared to him AFTER PHYSICAL DEATH and described in great detail various aspects of the afterlife including the transition commonly referred to as "death". Yogananada dedicated an entire chapter of his book, Autobiography of a Yogi, to his recollections of that interaction with his guru. With due consideration to the general public to whom this book was intended, traditional terminology is utilized .... though Yogananda specifically mentioned that some of the communication was telepathic without a need for inadequate words as I experienced several times with some of my own teachers.

There have been many threads here about the afterlife so I decided to post a link to what I am now re-reading ..... a DIRECT account of the afterlife from the perspective of one whom I personally feel is a very advanced being.

https://bolstablog.wordpress.com/2009/12/30/afterlife/

As I continue to re-read this chapter, I will post some of my thoughts about what commands my attention most. Feel free to comment on anything in the chapter that commands your attention. The terminology is traditional and easily understandable.

Last edited by Still_Waters : 22-08-2022 at 10:03 PM.