View Single Post
Old 21-12-2020, 05:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
because my parents and grandparents told me too. Hahaha. Long story short for the majority.
To be honest I don't. I follow my heart and nothing else. Religion is just another political system handed down from generation to generation. I don't even bother asking anymore, because it always gets into my religion is right, if yours is not the same it's wrong. It's not my place to say who's right or wrong or to tell what someone else's beliefs should be. "Don't bother me, I won't bother you"
...Hi Hal..... No-one is right, and no-one is wrong.... People can try to explain what is "right and wrong"... And as a young child etc, that can be perceived as "this is what we are taught/ told..." Which can put so much pressure on a person's mind that that fact alone can make the mind go a bit insane.... ( The human mind, of course , so complex... So amazing , and yet so very very very fragile..... More fragile than the human body, which on paper can be destroyed so much easier ....like us standing on a little bug and killing it instantly.... The body can be destroyed and wiped out in a split second by a bus, or a falling tree , or a car crash, or a murder..... Etc...)...... But in real terms, the mind is so much more vulnerable than any of that....