View Single Post
Old 29-04-2013, 01:31 PM
missrachel300

I agree with you Stephen. And just about everything else you said before.

But I was trying to explore other angles. Angles from the other persons 'possible' mind set or perspective. One that I think Kaere was trying to get at but was maybe misunderstood.

Like... we don't know if this person is spiritually inclined... they may not be open to the ideas of all the things we talk about here, or able to understand them as we have come to understand them.... it could make them very uncomfortable... they may not get 'our' obvious silliness and it could be translated poorly causing an adverse reaction.... This is why 'I' would treat the guilt in a more serious manner.

I would caution Elle not to get too attached to the idea of making him understand... there is only so much she can do, this friend will learn his own lessons in his own time, and until then, 'I' would be understanding towards his feelings of guilt.... even though I don't agree with them personally.

And I say that 'I' struggle with this personally because 'I' have on many occasions been too pushy in trying to get people to get things that I felt were just so obvious(but really they were only obvious to me). This can involuntarily cause more problems... despite our good intentions.

Just some of my experiences and ideas.

I hope no one takes them the wrong way.... *cough*psycho*cough*

Please giggle along with me.