View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i think our spiritual guidance can be a surprise sometimes. i was really into reading about yoganda when i began my journey. then i read about native americans and something stirred up and i saw myself as a child long ago. he told me he was cherokee. but then later i found my main guidance and it was jews. its all strange. i don't know? the thing i follow is my intuition and feeling my way. for spiritual growth its all feeling of energy and so there is no culture there. my girlfriend see's old jews dressed up around me. i suppose thats my thing. but everyone here probably knows more about them than i do. lol. the jews was certainly a surprise. lol

for the most part im afraid of becoming interested in anything. maybe it could get in the way with what works for me? like to many pilots trying to steer the plane. lol.

Hi running,

I haven’t been ignoring your post – it is only that I haven’t had access to my computer for a few days.

Like you, I guess, I too am a “one trick pony”.
And where it accords to Amerind spirituality is the ‘myth’ of the Axis Mundi ImthatIm posted a link of previously:
http://faculty.humanities.uci.edu/tc.../axismundi.htm
Quote:
For the American Indian, "space always has a sacred center... a place where the above, the earth, and the below are joined and are one. the center is the place where all spaces become unified.... It is the space where American Indians experience complete unity in their world." Power and order is generated at the center and radiates outward."
That “Sacred Space Centre” is “Core Shamanism.” Like your “Silence and Stillness” (I suppose).

The rest is just how one ‘dances’ in that space. Oooor how “Silence and Stillness” dances as manifested Universe (our reality).
You being a truck driver is an aspect of your ‘dance’, but only in the context of it relating to “Silence and Stillness’ ….. no?
As everything radiates from and relates to that central core … no?
How one ‘dances’ is important, but only in relation to that core … no?

P.S Even though one expects the unexpected - I think our spiritual guidance still comes as a surprise