View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Funny isn't it!
I don't really want to have crystal pendants but I did end up with a few. Bummer is, you cannot wear them all. As it is I am still totally hooked on my beautiful blue larimar pendant. Which is why I don't wear any other.
My daughter gave me a super-7 heart pendant, I hardly ever wear it. I need the larimar!
Same with healerite, gilalite, onyx, and lord knows what else is upstairs in my jewellery box, hihi.

Until some 7 years ago I never wore crystal pendants, didn't want any either. I always wore a larger silver Celtic design raven, daily, for years on end. Raven was my power animal at the time.
I do like to carry tumbles with me in my pocket.
Oh well... maybe I should just carry the gilalite with me. Not sure yet as I do assume it will damage or loosen the thingie to wear it as pendant. So I have to be certain!
I also started out with just collecting crystals and stones because of their color and shape. I've always been intrigued with them I guess, just not metaphysically at first.
I remember the first time I bought a pendant was on a mineral show in Amsterdam. I was reading books about crystals at the time and decided that an Aquamarine was the one I needed so I bought one there. I was very much into the metaphysical by then.
From then onwards I started buying pendants as well as loose ones but often I buy them online and when they are fit to be worn as a pendant I glue bellcaps on them and turn them into pendants. It's nice way to feel their energy and as a pendant it just works the best for me. But I love loose rocks and crystals as well. Wouldn't want to miss them. My life would feel a lot emptier without them.