Thread: Tarot Forum
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2021, 07:17 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
There are people here. A matter of people posting and exchanging to get things going a bit more again :)
Those decks are both wonderful. I got the Wildwood and have seen the Lightseer's deck come up.

As for the rest, best way to learn Tarot is by starting to do it. Pulling a daycard for at least a month, and journal about it every day too.
Once you feel it is going somewhere, expand a little. You can do small readings as well, 3 card for instance. Or find a nice spread (online or in a book) and experiment with it.

And if you wish you can share here. THere are still people around who do Tarot :)

I have been doing daily draws and at first for the first month it was one card a day and I studied that card for that day by reading about it in my books and online. I was and am amazed that certain cards like Page of swords, Queen of wands, King of swords keep coming back regularly. I also found out that if a card(s) don make sense and reverse them, things do make sense. I don't have people to practice with so I practice about someone from a book I am reading, or myself. I have started asking the cards: "What do I need to be aware about today"? I find it a wonderful practice that works quite well.