View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Experiencer
Meditative State

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Yes, happen all the time, think you are both reaching the meditative state before actual sleep. I can't offer an explaination for it, wish I knew for sure, all I can give you are my own experiences.

Now and then during sleep but remember it so not so deeply asleep I either visit or am visited by someone I don't know, but mostly places, houses I am drawn to, been like this all my life, too in a waked but relax state suddenly I see a picture in my head - flashbacks - of some home and often someone close by, like a knid of energy, person.

I feel kind of cheated by my background. Turns out some old people on both my parents side were considered very spiritual, one had visions but of the future and would warn, was very good at it, said my dad even if he never ever discussed this topic other times, mom was the same, she could describe the looks and personality of someone she had never even met, and it has left me a little confused at to what is going on with my brain with these visions as she the next second refuse to say anything else about it, like I had just caught her doing it, you know. Mostly I have had past life memories visions that turns out to be correct.

Do you feel touched when about to sleep or during sleep? Could be that energy, entities? They see us as a glow when we meditate. Me and my child has this alot.

Think they can tell if you are sensitive to energies?

I can't say I have visions of the future, but often I feel things and I can feel the opposite of what other people think at the moment and even if I say something they don't buy it and then go ahead and do it and it turns out like I felt it would.

Yes id agree mediatise states alter ones perception to almost trance like state you can go very deep into meditation were you have to very slowly bring your self back to a grounded normality going into deeper meditation can be unsettling to some but it is also very refreshing. i think a lot of people see people they don't know in dreams its just forgotten or dismissed