View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Nice on your presence...

What would you consider worthy social contact?

Well..
I’m not labelling social contact but rather just being present with what is.
If it’s short and sweet that’s just what is.
If it’s affecting me, I’ll look at what’s being asked of me in any given situation.

I’m very aware of differences without entanglements from myself. If I’m excluded as you’ve touched upon I’m often observing people as they are. I’ll observe and notice, that often in my clear view without emotional reaction, I see what’s really going on and often it’s not about exclusion but rather energies sticking together as they only know in themselves. When you don’t have anything of ‘old’ to project, you’ll see how people behave when they find it in similar issues. I’m speaking unconscious, energy and surface relating.

You talk about new human/old soul.

Yes I get that.

If your aware and observing what’s really going on you might look into it all and get very curious about it all.

I think it’s harder to be awake and aware because your seeing things as a bigger picture and ultimately you can only change things ‘if you’ speak more directly to those excluding you and inform them of not so much that they are excluding you, but rather being curious and asking them ‘do they notice what you notice’ and they may not but st least you can then share and build inclusion yourself.