View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Master
The world is filled with differences and sameness, I try to find common ground with most people. Mainly as my job requires, interaction and making connection and what I find is, there is always something relatable, that can build on connection, further. In saying this, the spiritual journey has been a catalyst of ‘what I am’ is ‘what I relate as’. In my own time and space, I’m into small groups, one on one interactions. I don’t need people but I enjoy the times I engage. The rest of the time I like solitude and nature, replenishing myself in what I enjoy.

Getting back to those people who pose challenges, previously what Ive done is allowed myself to grow through them. I’ve allowed those differences to build sameness. I’ve allowed those challenges to open me, build deeper understanding of myself.

I’m very capable of opening up others with very little from them, or challenges. It’s not something I’m being conscious of, more I am relaxed as myself and it’s quite natural. Not everyone is like this in the world I try to give people my presence, without fear or judgement.