View Single Post
Old 15-01-2022, 07:52 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
thank you ! For pointing me in the right direction. I did not hear about light workers before.

And I don’t know if my manifestations.

It happens Ma'am. They call it precognition or such. Sometimes, you get future vision, sometimes it won't happen that way.

Ma'am, sorry to ask this but - do you think you are the "Karta" or "cause" for everything happens around you??
Your thoughts are the cause for good/bad happening around??

Either you fear of people's death?? Or fear of 'assuming' you being the cause for the death/bad??

If you have free time, please read Bhagavat gita, where Arjuna was also in the same state and Krishna advises him that "You are not the cause of anything happens around. Good happens. **** happens. You cannot do good/**** to anyone around.
You cannot make people happy/suffer, and only to yourself. In such way, others too can't bring good/bad to you and only they can do that only to their own, if attached to everything happens around. Just be detached and be peaceful. You are not the doer".

Take an example of Creator - God. If he is watching all this, he should be crying or would have attempted for suicide, because, if he didn't created all this universe, he wouldn't have seen people suffer/die. Can he weep like this all billion years??. Can he feel sorry for the curse he did to Adam and Eve, because if he didn't done that, everyone would have been in heaven happy, and no sufferings happened. Also, in Hinduism, can Lord Brahma suffer lot for creating and seeing all death??

Nope. Because they are not the cause. They are not the doer, though through them everything started.

My words might be harming/misrepresent things, please forgive me. But read Bhagavat gita, whenever you feel depressed. You will come to know the truth one day, like I found.

Thank you. Stay peaceful by detaching from all actions and thoughts arise in you.