View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
My Guardian Angel, the ArchAngel Michael, tells me I am an earth angel.

What's interesting is that as an earth angel, I have faced all sorts of troubles in my life: abuse, addictions, codependency, mental health issues, and an eating disorder. Most has now been resolved (mostly).

All that aside, I am trying to find a life purpose.... I am told that my purpose is to help others. I am and have been, but I feel I should be doing more.

With AA Michael's help, I created a Happiness Blog and wrote 56 or so articles to help others overcome obstacles to happiness. And I help people who are suffering from mental illness on a couple of mental health forums, where I also receive help myself.

I want to do more, however. There's a strong, burning desire within me to make more of an impact.

Since I can channel ArchAngel Michael and all my Guides, I was thinking of working for a site like Keen, giving advice and predictions of what will happen by channeling my Guides.

I don't know though. It's a big step, and I am still learning how to protect myself spiritually when channeling. I've had a lot of interference from other spirits and dark entities when channeling. I am still learning how to protect myself fully.

Anyone else here who is an earth angel? I'm curious to know how that has played out for others, and how other earth angels are helping in this world?

Why not post channeling you get from ArchAngel Michael in the Channeling Forum right here?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜