View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowolf

His 30th birthday has come and gone but I see no changes. When I asked my twin he explained that it would take some time for my ex to fully leave and that he would hang around close for some time while my twin fully exchanges into his body. So I guess I just have to be patient.

This portion of your post validated my theory that your twin soul was a soul exchange with your ex during this brief union. I can assure you that you more than likely would not have reacted as emotionally as you have if it was your ex (and not your twin soul.) Meeting your twin soul in this manner was the catalyst for your healing and the budding awareness of spiritual gifts and whatnot. My twin soul has done the same thing and there was some magic there although I now acknowledge that the guys he did soul exchanges with would not have been healthy for me in a physical relationship. That is the same vibe I get regarding your ex which I think might have been part of the reason for your twin soul to do the soul exchange. My advice to you is to keep your ex in the past (there is a reason he is an ex) and look at your interaction with your twin soul for what it is...........an opportunity to heal from past life issues, and hopefully becoming aware of what your purpose is on earth.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank