Thread: Losing Weight
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 04:55 AM
Master
To lose weight by becoming vegan is simply because calorie intake is reduced, but there are benefits as a whole food vegetable based diet is rich in micronutrients compared to the standard American diet. The only downside is vegans tend to lack in some nutrients and some supplementation is essential. In most cases vegan diet is not sustainable in the long term and most vegans eventually go back to consuming animal products. Hence I don't suggest veganism as a strategy for weight loss per-se since it tends not to be long-term, life-long. However, the idea of taking a lot more veges is very good and sometimes simply increasing whole vege intake can effectively result in a normal body-weight.

I don't know if hypnosis cd's will work or not. If they do, then it is because the hypnotic suggestion results in taking in less calories and/or increasing calorie expenditure. Personally, I promote lifestyle change over any shorter term measure, so hopefully whatever direction one takes it will affect a new way of life which includes a wholesome relationship with food.