View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalika
Good questions.
How does it all pan out? The bigger picture? I mean, why me? Why any child who suffers at the hands of their abusers? To learn a lesson? So bizarre don't you think? And what happens to those who choose to end their life because of the lesson that was meant for them?
It doesn't make sense to me.

I'm glad I've learned to forgive. It pains me to think of others in the same situation.

There is still so much spiritual growth ahead of me. I'm not sure I'll ever be comfortable with child abuse being a spiritual life lesson for the abused.
Who says people end their life because of the lesson that was meant for them? It can be the lesson to end it.
We don't know, nor is it our path to know and/or to interfere.
Everyone chose and chooses their own path and it's theirs to walk. That includes not awaken. We all choose our setting to learn what we want to learn, including the people who can offer that.
Their life can be just as valuable to their Soul as someone who is fully awakened and does work that is viewed as such by society. Choosing a life where you don't have that because you're an a-hole can be just as meaningful and valuable to the Soul AND it often helps others to grow and evolve.
And in case someone chooses something that he hadn't intended there still isn't anything you can do about it. It their path, their choice. Plus, how do you know if it is what they chose or not?