Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Hi SikuX, I am wondering if you have had any history in your past of some kind of abuse? Or even currently? I say that because it turned out my entity problems were a result of abuse both in the past but also currently in my life and I hadn't realised the entities were a manifestation of that, that in a sense their origin was from those abusers.

How have I evolved in my understanding of these entities? Well, I've become less scared of them and have realised they tend to just be insecure or have their own issues, and at heart they just want love too, even the most evil ones. So I actually give them space these days to work their stuff out around me, as long as they agree to my 'house rules' so to speak. If they don't agree then they get ignored and bound as a result, kind of like a penal system, as I have my own imprisonment and rehabilitation systems within my own mental world so to speak. I don't really know if anyone else does this but it's a system that's come about naturally for me and works well. But it takes time to deal with the fear these entities cause you first, because you have to be cool with them around you which is difficult when they're inducing terror in you or trying to. For example the other day one came out of nowhere and sent me some nasty death threats. How did I respond? I said along the lines of "Your threats don't frighten me because they are just words, and these words hide some other desire and need you really have, so tell me what is that? And I will help you with it, but you aren't allowed to bully me or any other spirits with me whilst you're figuring it out... If you don't like that then you will have to leave"... and they did leave. But I can do that because I learned how to banish them with my will, and that was part of losing my fear. So the less fear you have the stronger your will becomes and the less they can bother you. Then once you have that foundation you can actually help them rehabilitate if they chose and after that you may find yourself with a friend/ally for life. It is also great because their rehabilitation can also teach you things that will improve your own life. So you can bring out their strengths and in the process they yours.

But I think this is more advanced work, I do this with demons all the time now when they bother me but I remember how it was in the beginning... there's no way I could've done that without the foundation I have built up over the years, and yes it's taken me years! As I said in my article there is no quick fix and you will get periods where they suddenly return and things may be worse before they get better. But don't give up, keep on building yourself up. You will get there
As a kid I felt spiritually sensitive at times and I had people close to me visit me in my dreams immediately after their passings. Either signs of what they feel I should do, or harmless goodbyes and closures. Nothing very frightening. I have a small history of sleep paralysis and what feels like this one spirit that has been with me since I was little. But aside from that I wouldn't call anything I went through as "abuse" but rather, I was also a person that was taken advantage of for my empathy and understanding. Bullied as a kid by people with their own insecurities, and never really had a strong childhood since I spent most of it being a care-taker to my bed ridden father.

I have to say, your words and approach is very much familiar to me. I do that already. I've never been 'afraid' of them, ever. They just feed me their constant negative emotions, drama, and anger. They already came to the conclusion they cannot scare me. Mostly because I can 'feel' some of their intentions. :)

I've encountered the issue though of one of them hiding and gaslighting pretending to be the other entities assuming their identities for their own gain; to then absord and steal away all the love energy I give to the others. And it bothers me personally because I feel betrayed and I try desperately to defend the others. At times, I can't help but feel like that one entity is all of them. It's a mind game I go through with it carelessly every day as I tell it that it won't have my brain or influence me as it uses a woman I thought I loved against me. Let me explain; It started with a telepathic link with a woman that we felt what each other was feeling and shortly after these entities came and attacked.

For the most part, aside from that one entity (the fake gaslighter) as you say, I lay the "house rules" with them, I have no strong ill towards the others except the few that force me into wanting to feel sexual feelings alongside them. I'm a virgin whose been waiting for the right one so they are bothering the wrong 'host' with that. :P They also purposely try to role play as me and confuse my words in order to either feel better or show off to someone. Clearly, it's childish.

I guess the closest thing I can say about "abuse" is that I'm hypersensitive to other people's feelings around me and avoid conflict like it's a plague. Except when it's online and when I feel it's sticking up for someone. I've done more of it lately than ever, perhaps that is a factor of why this has happened to me. I grew more confident of what I am and I've been staring these demons in the face since day one and calling them out on their ****. They have even sent me images of heads being torn to pieces, and other things, they do not frighten me as I know they are false illusions and projections.

Only recently have I just been giving more unconditional love and understanding to them and the troublemaker does not like it. It's the same one that invades my dreams and attacks me in the mornings. I refuse to give it love because it takes full advantage of it and leaves nothing but ash in it's wake and enjoys it. It has an ego and so many insecurities beyond measure and I am convinced that my twin flame's strong abuse and trauma manifested him and has been fueling him all his life and he purely sees me as prey and food. Not realizing that I am not her. She was mentally abused and raped in the most harsh ways possible as a child for years without any support.

Personally, I don't believe in "demons", only the unexplained, acceptance, and understanding. So perhaps this is a emotional vampire that has been with this woman that is now preying on me using our link? Speaking hypothetical ofcourse. :P

I just genuinely worry about my livelihood with them as I find them to be over-bearing in public and they prey on my work ethic, and piggyback toxicity of the workplace. Hence why I had to leave my last job and worry about getting another. I don't have any degrees and my strong suit is manual labor/retail so the chance of me finding a job with no toxicity is zero lol. I do not like being dead weight to anyone and I hate not working; so I am more rather inclined to wanting either reassurance or flat out repelling these things because I did in fact receive the worst of it whenever I was working and at the worst time. I have to find a balance or structure somewhere and return to work promptly.

If you don't mind, I'm using your experience and outlook as another foundation of hope that there is peace and life after this so I very much appreciate it! Thank you again. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor