View Single Post
Old 22-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
I'm currently in a relationship with a friend I met a little over 6 months ago after my husband passed... I mean we are like peas in a pod... We get along very well, share our secrets with each other... Go a lot of places together, etc... But we have had spats where he will say he can't date me for various reasons... He's Christian and doesn't consider real romance is proper all the way up to marriage, if you know what I mean... But he makes off color jokes all the time... Interesting... I joke back with him. Also, he's trying to clear his name of a crime and I've even heard there is evidence he is innocent, but my online friends tell me never to trust someone with a felony... But what he said today was interesting... He said one he clears his name, he really wants to move in with me...

I mean ummm... I don't know how to feel. We are so close that people are assuming we are romantic, seriously. Anyone have any advice? Hes more fundimentalist than me religiously but we dig each other...

Edit: some people have also told me he's not treating me right by leaving sex out of the relationship... We do touch each other... A lot, there are cuddles tickles and hugs, but no kissing and nothing involving the intimate areas... But being around him makes me feel so good inside... Very good!!! The most joy I've had in awhile actually... The most intimate moment we shared was once I played with his hair for an extended period of time... He seems so happy and content... I love making people feel good... Hmmm...
My first impulse is to tell you to RUN! Did you invite him to move in with you or did he just say he wants to? It is inappropriate for him to bring it up in that way. It should be a discussion for both of you, not his decision whether you are romantically involved or not.