View Single Post
Old 28-06-2023, 10:52 PM
Master
It's complex ray,I suffer with high cholesterol,runs in the family-I had some long talks with a nutritionist about things we use to lower cholesterol,what is it in hemp oil that is said to help? If it is plant sterols she reckons that these can lead to false readings in cholesterol tests so you could be fooling yourself,please research this as I am not 100% sure of the facts.I had foods into my everyday diet like oats,chestnuts,olive oil and other oils such as hemp oil,garlic and onions etc-you can get a full list on net and always try to include them in your diet,I avoid hydrogenated and gm oils if I can,but keep in mind plant sterols,they not dangerous in themself but if the tests are showing ok it may make us think me can eat more and more.(she also told me about the importance of vit c in childrens diets whose families are prone to hypercholestremia ,as lack of it causes rough internal surfaces in the arteries/veins to which cholesterol sticks,so it is also the stickiness too,watch too many carbs also)