View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 03:28 AM
Ascender
Roseburg Oregon is a great town ~ it's in the hills ~ it's too cool for me though ~ really friendly town ~ I moved there to get away from here and I made the right choice ~ the summers and the winters are mild ~ I'm just prone to cold ~ I am cold all the time ~ Phoenix is the only place for me here in the valley of the sun ~ it would probably be more affordable for me if I found a smaller town ~ Lake Havasu city AZ is warm ~ Bullhead city Az is warm ~ Laughlin Nevada is warm ~ Prescott Az gets cooler because of the elevation but it's supposed to be a great town

One of the worst times of my life was in Denver ~ I hate it ~ the army stationed me in Colorado Springs ~ I didn't really like it either ~ Seattle washington was terrible

I would probably be better off in a smaller town

Roseburg is really nice ~ but I always had cold hands and cold feet ~ it was uncomfortable for me ~

I don't use heat or air conditioning ~ so the more comfortable the natural temp the better ~ I don't really ever get hot unless there's miserable humidity ~ But I am always cold

Valley of the sun Az is warm

Palm desert California is warm

LA is cooler and has more humidity

Bullhead city ~ Laughlin ~ & Roseburg have public transportation ~ there is a rescue mission in Roseburg ~ I took the greyhound to Roseburg and went to the rescue mission and rode the city bus ~ really great town ~ really great people

Lake havasu city doesn't have public transportation ~ I always go to http://www.city-data.com/ to find out about the town and then I go to google maps & google to see if there's a rescue mission & public transportation ~ and then I keep up with the weather on https://weather.com/
I have an apple computer so there's a sidebar where I can monitor the weather from several different places
I have a car now but I don't want a car ~ I prefer to walk ~ I just bought a car to get back to Phoenix with all of my stuff ~ If I was rich I would want a car of course ~ but I'm not rich and I really like walking as long as there aren't a bunch of trouble makers around
I want to get rid of the car asap and save the money for a house
I want to live somewhere safe ~ cities don't feel safe to me ~ I felt safe in Roseburg ~ there are no demonstrators or anything like that going on

Last edited by Hologram8 : 27-11-2020 at 11:51 AM.