View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawlayalight47
This is has happened countless times to me, it makes me feel insane, nobody believes me either. The first most convincing time, I lost a bikini bottom I had just purchased, when I brought it home and took everything out of the bag the bottoms were not there. I looked everywhere thinking my daughter maybe just took them out but there was no way she did, we had just walked in the door from the store. Well I figured I just left them by accident at the store so I went and told them that I never got them, they let me get a new one. Well a couple days later they show up in the middle of my living room floor. This has happened with my sweaters, with soo many things and now it’s happened with my headphones. My headphones are very important to me as I meditate with them every morning. Well today I woke up and they were not where I left them, next to my bed. I’ve searched and searched but it’s not like they can really get lost anywhere by my bed, that I haven’t looked a million times already. I’m just so frustrated, I feel like an external entity is sabotaging me. Does anybody else experience stuff like this?

My opinion - your Guides playing games trying to get you to notice and pay attention that they are there helping of course, every day for decades - and sometimes just want to be noticed, just talk to them in mind or voice, and ask them is it you, and what am I to do... Worth keeping in mind - keep the energy vibes in the house high, people and property - a happy place to be sure its guides doing it and not anything negative, increase those energy vibrations there...

Sometimes IMO they do this just like in repetitive dreams - to get you to notice, pay attention, 'listen' when meditating see if any thoughts on the situation come to mind... Sometimes on your journey of life it can be, not always, but 'can' be a message to do something 'different' as in a slight change of course to correct your life path...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...