View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 03:50 PM
Ascender
Thank you RedEmbers. Before starting this thread, i did reach out on friends making websites, put a lot of work there, but it didn't work out. You're right: keeping busy didn't solve my problem. It worked for like one and half day, and then loneliness took over, disabling me to do any further work.

So as i was stuck, i gave my attention in devotion to God, listened to some chants of Hindu Gods, it gave me wonderful relief, made me unstuck. Also surrendered to God, even if not fully, it made me so happy. But loneliness returned when i woke up next morning.

So i took your guys suggestion by taking tomorrow's appointment to work at an NGO. I've worked there before too few years ago.

As i was feeling empty, i listened to an NDE story, as listening to NDE lessons have made me happy in past. So in this new video i watched, the NDEr said she learned to be fearless. I imbibed this lesson and have been feeling much better since. I don't know whether working at the NGO would make me feel even better, but i don't want to cancel tomorrow's arrangement, will be going there and will update you guys.

My thanks to each of you.