View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 11:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone for your kind messages.
I feel so much better since my dad sent me that "message". The worst pain was when I thought my dad could have just "disappeared" into nothingness. I now know he's there, we're just far away (or very close but cannot communicate or touch each other like before). I do miss him a lot, but it's more bearable. I talk to him a lot and turn on his radio daily.

I talked with my mother (they were divorced) and she told me that my dad, many years before, told her he believed in the afterlife and in case someday he died he would try to send a message if possible. It came as no surprise to her he managed to do so, it's pretty common in our family.

I see some of you had similar experiences and, from the experience of other people, I notice that deads often manifest themselves doing something they used to do in their life, some habit.

My dad was trying to open the door of his bedroom, at the same time he used to open it when he was alive. That was when he woke up and when he went to sleep.

I wonder why not trying a more obvious message, something like writing "I love you. Dad."

I know the understanding of how they communicate with us is limited, but I find it interesting they replicate old habits. Any theory about why this happens?