View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 05:57 AM
Master
Belief has everything to do with accepting one's own conditioning and indoctrination unquestioningly.

Every day I am given insights into how the world we think we know and live in is totally illusory...it is all Maya.

Today, I was out at the mall, buying medicine for my dyspepsia.

As I walked in, I noticed a temporary stall set up by a charitable organisation, selling painted rocks to raise money for the awareness for ovarian cancer.

I walked in further and noticed another stall...A similar stall selling pink ribbons and pink cut out dolls to raise money for the awareness for breast cancer.

My immediate thought (as a woman)? What about the MEN?

Men also get breast cancer and although it is rare, if I was a man with breast cancer, I would ask for a blue ribbon or a blue doll..it is only right!

What about all the cancers men get? Why are there no stalls raising awareness for prostate cancer? testicular cancer? Why the hell are "women's issues" and "women's health" more important in a society where everybody is supposed to be equal? I just cannot understand this.

Then, I became aware that all of this is an example of "reverse sexism" which has been terribly overdone and sold to a brainwashed society who is totally incapable of having the same thoughts about all of this as I do.

Then I realise that all this is giving me yet another example as to how everything in the world is Maya (illusion) anyway...so I should just let all these thoughts go and not worry about it because I can see the truth and others just cannot.