View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Master
It’s pretty simple you prepare pre-plan- but aside from work, experiencing- there’s only so much you can… sky diving, rock climbing, beach, holidays, wealth, poor- different ethnicity, gender

It’s easy to see my next life based of the conscious decision I would make.. like I would get a job, save to buy a house, try find wealth to provide for my clan at a later date: imo these things are common sense??

It’s how we going to die we forget.

Soulmate and partners we forget.

This information only comes available when you get there- but like me you can have a rough idea of all of your soulmates by seeing all of their images in my minds eye and prediction and trend analysis.. it’s hard not to miss out the blonde or brunette lol

As far as wealth: if I don’t lose my centre and stay conscious then playing the lottery and such other speculations like betting just to throw the edge of things.. imo

But forgiveness and dreams coming true is a matter of time. We don’t know who we will meet, in the next life- so we are unprepared of the environment including wars or nuclear war!

Things can change pretty quick around here!!

It’s all about being adaptable!!

Having survival skills, martial arts skills and life skills are important the more you reincarnate the more you will learn and probably can retain a lot of information subconsciously and consciously as long as you can stay centred for a few life’s: you will be able to get a better job and go to university??

Unless you dont desire it you’ll always me making ends meet but then your the stereotype? So you still fit in.. and got something to rub!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)