View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
G'Day to you Tealily!

I would like to pick this one up today

Is it wise for Tealily to move out of her current home?

3 cards fell out as soon as I asked for your highest outcome in reguards to moving out or remaining. I seemed to be receiving action cards such as the Ace of wands the

"JUST GO FOR IT" card. New opportunity, one which is still in the process still growing as it is still developing as it is handed down... It also suggests following your instincts.
I also pulled an oracle card "Breaking Barriers" which suggests that you take action to break self imposed barriers. It says to not let fear or even reason to prevent you from overcoming barriers. Again...Trusting your instincts and push through as a newly hatching bird pushes through its egg!

As you break through these barriers and let go of things which clutter your life you may step forward in confidence in the direction that your instinct is speaking.
Things will start to become clearer through this process of de - cluttering and renewal.

I also asked for an outcome card for these action cards and received the Page of Pentacles
Manifestation, financial opportunity, new job.
Feedback for emeraldheart
I'll admit I'm not quite sure how the reading specifically addresses the question, although it does appear as if something will happen either way. Thanks for taking the time to use the cards.

Reading for Hugmenots
Since I'm starting a new career tentatively next month (Mid or Late Aug), I would really like to know how my first month there would be like.
So the question will be:
What do I need to know about my career next month?

* Happy tarot

4 of Wands, High Priestess rev, Ace of Wands

I feel like on the whole, it's going to be a successful period, however it's not going to be an entirely smooth ride - I feel like there are moments where you might grit your teeth together and go "grrr, what's the way to resolve this issue" (as all the ideal situations are moot for various reasons) but with some creativity and gusto, you should be able to pull them off. Take the initiative where necessary.

Hope that helps!

Next reading for tealily
That was a good question, I'll do the same -

Q: What does the next month hold for me in terms of career?