Thread: Ajna chakra
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
I read about a technique in which you use a mantra and you can open your third eye in 4 days. I didn't used this techniques because you can have severe headaches. I think that if I meditate and concentrate on my third eye is safe. If I meditate for 15-20 minutes a day I don't think that I will have headaches.

Adjna Chakra meditations have an effect on the pineal gland and since this becomes dormant if not used, a quick forced measure will bring on pain. Your focus of 15-20 minutes will not likely cause to much trouble. Yet do so in an effortless fashion, a relaxed meditation~

"Intent" is most important here......
To open the Higher Centers without a governor is dangerous. What is a "Governor" ??? This goes by many different names but is in essence the same thing.....Higher Self/No Self/ Self/Being/Divine Consciousness/Christ Consciousness/ Krishna/ Kahuna /Thy Will(The One Supreme Will)

So too focus on Adjna along with a surrender of EGO to the Divine Mind is the safest route to take.

It would also be beneficial to focus on the heart(Anahata) chakra, as this connects the lower 3 chakras to the upper three. All must come into balance~ The Heart Intelligence is the beginning of Higher Consciousness.

In western trained minds these two centers are mostly ignored and thus we have "heart dis-ease" and "strokes" when these centers are meant to activate yet meet resistance. This is not meant to scare you out of doing this, but rather, to better prepare you. The Spiritual has an effect on the Physical and so EAT Heart Healthy and Brain Healthy foods/Herbs; this will help prevent problems.