Thread: Prove it to me.
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2019, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
Science has never proven anything like channeling or telepathy. The brain is an immense and complex thing, and no two are the same. Some of the actions of the brain are similar tho, and can be recognized as clear indicators of mental illness. There have been many, many tests performed under multiple conditions that have proven that telepathy and channelling do not happen. The real reason I feel there is total proof that nothing of the sort exists is this - If it did, the people who could use mind reading and thought transference would control the entire world. There is no power that doesn't corrupt, and the power to read minds and make people hear thoughts unbidden would corrupt absolutely. I know most people making claims of having the ability to hear spirits and voices say they would never use it for bad reasons or against nature and things like that, but the truth is, they would. Maybe not all of them, but some would, there is always that one ******* who is the reason we can't have anything nice. So, if you are hearing voices and believe that the people around you are controlling your thoughts and attacking you, especially if you are alive and well without a scratch on you, and the voices are telling you things that you find contrary to your nature, you need to get help. These are signs of mental illness. There are links between science and spirituality and unexplained phenomenon, but voices isn't one of them. I can't think of a single case where the hearing of voices has not been attached to a mental illness. I know a young man, 27, nice looking, educated, and very much schizophrenic who believes I control his life with my thoughts. That I am in some way attempting to kill him. Prove to me that anyone, anywhere, ever did anything by mind control or telepathy. An actual event, not just suggestibility after the fact. I read so many posts on this forum about mind control and telepathy and channeling and psychic attacks and mind control, and some of them scare the actual **** out of me.
Why don't you start messing around with things like the ouja board or even better with grimoire magic?Maybe you'll receive the proofs you want.