View Single Post
Old 23-08-2021, 01:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by somoo
Iran does not represent the Islamic world because they are Shiites and they are a minority that do not follow the teachings of the true Islamic religion

The Ayatollah would say the same about you, somoo. Passing judgment on other people's spiritual beliefs is not a western value. Religious tolerance is necessary for the freedom of worship in an ever connected modern world where internecine strife is passe.

Quote:
The Qur’an and the Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, the constitution of Muslims as and stresses the importance of the organization of society - in an ideal way that is not found in other religions
We only resort to the teachings of God

People of all faiths - not just Muslims - resort to the teachings of God. The organization of society in an ideal way in the western world is democracy (rule of the people), and not theocracy (rule of priests and imams in the name of God).

Quote:
Only Islam can gather both ends in a harmonic mixture.

Cite me one Islamic country today where spirituality and materialism are gathered in a harmonic mixture.

I am restricted to quoting 3 sentences. I will have more questions for you in another post.